Air duct cleaning should be conducted every two or three years for a healthier home. Your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important, and having a clean, more effiecient heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system is vital to maintaining a clean healthy and comfortable living environment.
– Check for dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminants
– Clean bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes
– Protect hose who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments, especially children and the elderly
– Health experts agree on the health benefits of proper, and regular air duct cleaning.
Musser’s specially certified technicians have the training and experience to remove harmful contaminants from your home.
- Don’t forget your dryer vent. It should be checked for lint build up and debris every year to both avoid fire risk and help the life of your appliance.